Saturday, August 28, 2010

Fashion: Shapes & Colors

In fashion, color brings the shape of clothes to life. As of late, I've noticed how some clothes fall short of fabulous because they were the wrong colors with the right shape OR the wrong shape with the right color. Of course, I attribute high importance to both elements. I've been captured lately (maybe because I'm looking forward to fall?) by the rich, jeweled colors contrasting with an airy counterpart. I stumbled upon such beautiful examples. I've all but drooled over the timeless silhouettes with such classy touches of an embellishment. Although my days don't call for this kind of elegance, I'm learning to focus in on my wardrobe in the way of shapes and colors.




Berry Oscar de la Renta; Pink Louis Vuitton
Gold Lela Rose, Navy Monique Lhuillier

No comments:

Post a Comment