Friday, July 23, 2010

Kodak Picture Tips




I was recently introduced to Kodak's Top 10 Tips For Taking Pictures in my media class. My assignment was to utilize some of the new tips learned to depict a process related to my blog. The previous three pictures depict pictures taken at a wedding. I had taken a picture when the bouquets were delivered, with one of the bridesmaids, and once the bouquet had fully dried.

In the first picture (flowers delivered), I used the #4 "Move in Close tip".

In the second picture (flowers with bridesmaid), I used the #5 "Take Some Vertical Pictures "tip.

In the final picture (flowers dried), I used the #2 "Use a Plain Background" and #7 "Move it From the Middle" tips.

So, although this was an assignment for school, I thought you might enjoy exploring color in YOUR world through a camera lens! (And of course, use our new Kodak tips!) Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment